Saturday, November 1, 2008

spooky, scary.

We hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!

Last night the kiddies came out for the candy and we took a couple of choice shots to share with all of you.

These kids were HILARIOUS. I'm not sure if these kids should be watching this show but they were still an amazingly stellar re-creation of this duo. I saw adults who couldn't compete with these two.Can you guess who they are?

Here's Jo-Jo as our little rock lobster.You can tell how unbelievably stoked she was to be in the get-up. She did manage to score many treats for herself and the adoration of the entire neighborhood. Oh, Jolene! Why you gotta be so cute?

So, I'm a big Wizard of Oz fan. And, I have to put this adorable little girl on the website for the sheer reason that she rep'd Dorothy last night. Very well, I might add. Sadly, they don't make this costume in my size.



Well, that was our holiday. Hope everyone is recovering from the inevitable sugar crash that comes with the holiday. If I never look at another piece of chocolate, it will be too soon.