Thursday, October 30, 2008

you know you love me. xoxo.

It's that time again! Gossip Girl has been so amazingly gracious to feature us again in this week's episode. Not once, but twice this week! And, oooh, what a juicy episode!

So, we met Agnes this week, the cute model friend of Jenny's who's bound to set her on a dangerous course. However, she was caught rocking the Isabella Necklace in Sterling Silver. This necklace, like many of Kimberly Baker's pieces, walk that fine line of delicate and feminine with strong and bold. I love this piece. It gives the illusion of many necklaces but they're all interconnected on one piece. It is most definitely a piece that will get you noticed.

This picture does not do it full justice but you can see those little doves dangling in what seems like mid-air.

OH! This week little J got a "rock and roll" makeover. I caught this one while looking for shots of Agnes, up above. Jenny's wearing the Bianca ring in 18kt GV. I love this ring. It's about time it got some on-screen love. And...she's also wearing the Courtney Necklace in 18kt GV.

Goodness me! I do love when little J goes bad and she's able to express her teen angst with some Kimberly Baker Jewelry. And, yes, I know these pictures are weak. However, you can go to www.cwtv.com to watch the episode in full..for FREE. Check it out.


Well, that's about it for me.

Until next time...