Sunday, July 22, 2007

Some kind of wonderful.

So, we're on the last day of our sale and unfortunately, the Seattle weather is just not as cooperative as we would hope. It's been raining all day and it when it's not raining, it's muggy. Not the most condusive weather for shopping.

However, things are looking up. The rain has lifted and we can see more people coming out to play.

So, i've decided to post a couple of pictures lifted from Face Hunter and The Sartorialist. We're just so in love with these looks and we deemed it appropriate to post some of them. We would really love to add a few Kimberly Baker pieces to these kids as well.





Adorable. Perhaps she could add the Ziggy Bracelet or better yet, the Wolfette Ring in Silver.











All I ever want to do is walk around dressed like a little girl straight out of a Walter Keane painting. Big eyes, short dress, and adorable footwear. Let's see...she needs the gold and silver Keiko rings stacked on one finger and the Bunny Charm Necklace in Gold.








Okay. So, I just put this one up because I cannot believe how adorable this guy looks. I really wish boys in America would feel secure enough to rock a little girl's top. So beyond cute. And I'm guessing that this guy would probably shop at Kimberly Baker as well. You gotta love a secure man. I know I do.