Sunday, July 29, 2007

I think this is the best costume for today.

It's that time again. Our weekly post. In case you haven't been paying attention, we've made it our business to leave a little sumthin' sumthin' for all of you fabulous blog readers every Sunday.

Well, let's see. This week we were featured on the website, http://www.nwsource.com. Kim was interviewed and there's a little photo of Sally Seahorse on there too. The write-up focuses mainly on our nautical theme which is pretty rich throughout the line.

http://blog.nwsource.com/shopping/archives/daily_find/072707_baker.html

Kim was also photographed and interviewed for the upcoming Best of Seattle edition of Seattle Weekly. I'll post all that goodness up when it arrives.




On another note, I watched the Edie Sedgwick masterpiece, Ciao! Manhattan last night. I consider myself a bit of a 60's fanatic and it finally arrived via Netflix. Oh my goodness. One of the most interesting films I've ever seen. The plot is kind of hard to follow and some of the characters are so completely wacked-out and bizarre, and Edie spends about 95% of the movie topless. It's such a cool glimpse into the 60's and the world of the factory. She was pretty rad and albeit tragic.