Thursday, April 3, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read all about us!

It's that time again. The sun is finally starting to peek it's little head out of those nasty Seattle clouds. There's more daylight and I have some serious spring fever! And more importantly, Gossip Girl is about to start airing new episodes in a matter of weeks!

As they begin shooting the new episodes in New York, it becomes easier and easier to get shots of the cast on set. We came across this picture of Michelle Trachtenburg, who's guest starring on the show.

Here's the shot.

2 things.
A. I really can't believe how excited I am to see the show again.
B. I really can't believe how excited I get when I see Wolfie.

It's gonna be good...

Look for us in the new issue of Lucky, and June's issue of NYLON. Psst...there may or may not be some sort of deal with us in Lucky and we may or may not be on an upcoming cover of NYLON.

Guess you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for us.