Sunday, November 4, 2007

it's been a while.
















Well, time has really flown by. I can't believe a month has gone by and still no post.

Well, i'm back and it's time to update y'all on what's been happening around Kimberly Baker Jewelry.

Now that November has crept up on us and Seattle is getting colder by the day, you know what that means. The holidays are coming. It's time to make your KBJ wishlist and pass that along to your honey. And, as always, the holidays mean holiday hours. Starting the week of Thanksgiving, we will be open till 7 on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. And of course, if you have a Kimberly Baker emergency, you can always call to make an appointment with us.

If you haven't already, you need to check out the CW's Gossip Girl. I know, I know. I've probably overextended the amount of time I'm allowed to gush about this show but, whatever. It's good and it's a Kimberly Baker explosion. I counted about 6 pieces in last week's episode. What? Yes! I love it. Can't get enough! So, please. Do yourself a huge favor and stay in on Wednesday nights and check out Gossip Girl. It's on right after America's Next Top Model on Wednesdays. Watch it. You won't regret it. I promise this.

We launched some new ads in the Stranger a few weeks ago that will run until the end of the year. It features pictures from our Lookbooks.

So, what are you waiting for? Make plans to hang out in Fremont. It's cold out there but i've got the heat cranked and start your holiday shopping right.